Our volunteers are vital in supporting the mission of the Bateman Foundation. We have a range of exciting opportunities for you to get involved both with the public and behind the scenes.
You have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas in the gallery and take part in special events.
You can also download and fill out our volunteer form.
Please send your completed volunteer form to volunteer and submit to [email protected].
When our volunteers complete 20 hours, they automatically become Bateman Foundation members – receiving all the benefits and voting rights in our AGM.
All volunteers with the Bateman Foundation are required to undergo an interview and police security check.
Join our team!
- Front-desk volunteer
- Tours and docents
- Gallery Shop volunteer
- Special events
- NatureSketch education support
- Education and outreach events support
- Nature Walk guides
- Copywriter and blog writer
- Website developer
- Event photographer/videographer
- Poster and flyer distribution
- Activation of community outreach
- Fundraising event support
- Donation campaign support
- Grant writing