The Bateman Gallery is located on the traditional territories of the Lekwungen Peoples. We operate out of the historic Steamship Terminal and are within walking distance of Victoria’s downtown core.
The Gallery cannot provide you with food and drinks, but we work closely with a range of local caterers, including:
• The London Chef
• Steamship Grill
• Truffles Catering
• Toque Catering
All rental fees include a Bateman staff member to be on site for the duration of your rental.
The Gallery has some furniture and accessories at your disposal during your rental. We would be pleased to provide you with a list of supplies that are included with your rental fee, or a list of local rental companies.
Outside of Regular Operating Hours
Sunday-Monday: All Day
Tuesday – Saturday 4:00-10:00pm
$250 / hour
Evening rentals require a two-hour minimum.
Deposit of 25% of the total cost required.
Stand-up Reception: 80 people
Theatre Style: 60 people
Seated Dinner: 60 people
*numbers are reflective of 75% capacity
- Please complete and submit rental agreement after registration.
- Fee includes gallery admission for all guests.
- Set-up can begin at 4:30pm the earliest.
- If you’re interested in purchasing corporate gifts at discounted rates, please contact Sarah Theophilus, Head of Retail, at [email protected].
- We will work with specific groups on how to meet all Provincial Health Order requirements for events, for full details and restrictions please contact [email protected]
If you have any more questions, please contact [email protected]