*We are currently accepting bookings up to January 31, 2023. For any inquiries for venue rentals after this date, please reach out to [email protected].
The Bateman Gallery is located on the traditional territories of the Lekwungen Peoples. We operate out of the historic Steamship Terminal and are within walking distance of Victoria’s downtown core.
The Gallery cannot provide you with food and drinks, but we work closely with a range of local caterers, including:
• The London Chef
• Steamship Grill
• Truffles Catering
• Toque Catering
A Bateman staff member will be on site for the duration of your rental for the safety and security of the artwork and facility.
The Gallery has some furniture and accessories at your disposal during your rental. We would be pleased to provide you with a list of supplies that are included with your rental fee, or a list of local rental companies.
Outside of Regular Operating Hours
Sunday-Monday: All Day
Tuesday – Saturday 4:00-10:00pm
Gallery $250 / hour
Rentals require a two-hour minimum.
Deposit of 25% of the total cost required.
Stand-up Reception: 100 people
Theatre Style: 75 people
Seated Dinner: 60 people
The Roost: 10 people
Venue Rental Information
- Please complete and submit the rental agreement after registration.
- Please view our venue rental information sheet for more details.
- Fee includes gallery admission for all guests.
- Set-up for evening rentals can begin at 4:15 pm.
- If you are interested in purchasing corporate gifts at discounted rates, please contact our Retail Manager, at [email protected].
- We will work with specific groups on how to meet all Provincial Health Order requirements for events, for full details and restrictions please contact [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any more questions, please contact [email protected]