- This event has passed.
Victoria Workshop: Watercolour Pencils & Ink
June 19 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm PDT
Join our Nature Sketch instructor Sue Macartney for a class using watercolour pencils and ink. Some previous basic drawing experience would be an asset but is not required. Bring natural subjects to life using watercolour pencils and ink. This fun, intensive hands-on workshop is a great introduction to sketching in nature and colour mixing.
Watercolour pencils will be provided.
Date: Jun 19, 2022
Time: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: Beacon Hill Park
- “Watercolour sketchbook” minimum 90 lb paper
- HB pencil
- Pilot-brand Fineliner pen (something that does bleed – exact type not important)
- Koi Water brush or similar, pre-filled
- Paper towel or similar to absorb excess water
- Hat, Sunscreen, Mask, Water bottles, Snack
- (A folding stool or sit-pad recommended for comfort)