- This event has passed.
Victoria Workshop: Plein air Watercolour
June 5 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT
Join local artist and NatureSketch educator Val Lawton for a session filled with light introductory drawing, colour mixing and creating your own watercolour masterpiece.
You will be surrounded by the grand trees and stunning views of Saxe point as you learn about local flora and fauna and create your artwork.
Date: June 5
Location: Saxe Point Park
Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Only $70 per workshop
- “watercolour sketchbook” minimum 90 lb paper
- HB pencil
- ballpoint pen
- Waterproof black felt pen (Sakura Micron, Pitt, Sharpie or Staedtler)
- Cotman watercolour paint set or similar
- watercolour paint brushes, which may include a
- Koi Water brush or similar, pre-filled
- paper towel, elastic bands or binder clip
- Hat, Sunscreen, Water bottle, Snack
- possibly a folding stool or sit-pad if you feel you need one