At the Bateman Foundation, we're glad to hear your interests in our events and programs. You can find the Bateman Foundation COVID-19 Policy and Procedure here. Thank you for your continued support.
- This event has passed.
Victoria Workshop: Plein Air Watercolour
July 20, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm PDT
Join our Nature Sketch instructor Sue Macartney for a class using watercolour pencils and ink. Some previous basic drawing experience would be an asset but is not required. Bring natural subjects to life using watercolour pencils and ink. This fun, intensive hands-on workshop is a great introduction to sketching in nature and colour mixing.
Watercolour pencils will be provided.
VICTORIA WORKSHOP JULY 10 > WATERCOLOUR PENCILS & INK
Date: July 20, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Location: Saxe Point Park
- “watercolour sketchbook” minimum 90 lb paper
- HB pencil
- ballpoint pen
- Waterproof black felt pen (Sakura Micron, Pitt, Sharpie or Staedtler)
- Cotman watercolour paint set or similar
- watercolour paint brushes, which may include a
- Koi Water brush or similar, pre-filled
- paper towel, elastic bands or binder clip
- Hat, Sunscreen, Water bottle, Snack
- Possibly a folding stool or sit-pad if you feel you need one
$24.00 – $70.00 1-day outdoor watercolour workshop