- This event has passed.
Nature Sketch Cafe: The Spring Cafe
May 4 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm PDT
Log on, grab your favourite beverage and join nature sketch artist Sue for a relaxing evening of sketching and fun.
Monthly cafe visits:
- Unwind with calming music and easy warm up exercises
- Explore the featured theme through a guided exercise
- Learn useful drawing tips, tricks and some fun nature facts
- Go on a virtual tour of Robert Bateman’s theme-related artwork
- Time reserved at the end of the class for questions.
– Do you want to bring colour to your monthly exercise? Feel free to bring other favourite mediums to the cafe session too!
Who: Open to all levels of drawing experience Ages 14 to 114
Date: May 4
Time: Wed. 6:00 pm to 7:30pm PST
- Sketching pad or paper
- HB pencil
- White eraser
- what ever art medium you want to work with!
- coffee/wine/tea/water what ever you’d like to relax with
More information on our Nature Sketch programs here.
Register for this class here.